Catholic Charities of Yolo-Solano

125 Corporate Place, Suite A

Vallejo, CA 94590


Tel: 707-644-8909

Fax: 707-644-6314


Woodland Office

620 Main Street

Woodland CA, 95695

Tel: 530-214-4081

Office Hours

Monday - Thursday

9:00 AM-5:00 PM

Evening, Friday, and Saturday counseling available by appointment. 

Spanish speaking services are available.

©2019 Catholic Charities of Yolo-Solano, Inc.

Immigration Legal Services


Catholic Charities of Yolo-Solano offers a full range of immigration services to residents of Solano, Yolo and surrounding counties. We offer informational sessions, and individual and group processing of citizenship/naturalization applications. We can also help you prepare the following forms: Visa Petition, Adjustment of Status, Family Unity, Consular Processing, “V” Visa, TPS, and others.

Minimal Fees


For more information call 707-649-1615

Monday-Thursday - 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM

Friday - by appointment only

Services include:

DOJ-accredited one-to-one confidential consultations

Assisting clients with preparing the following forms: citizenship, Visa petitions, Adjustment of Status, Family Unity, Consular processing, U & T Visas, Application for Work Permits

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)

Support for victims of domestic violence


Click here to view our "Important News About Immigration" Brochure

Deferred Action 

Who Is Eligible?

To receive deferred action, individuals must:

  • Have come to the United States under the age of sixteen

  •  Present documents proving continuous residence in the U.S. from 06/15/2007 to present

  •  Present documents pertaining to proof of U.S. presence on June 15, 2012

  •  Present documents proving your identity

  •  Provide criminal or juvenile records (if applicable)

  • Have been less than 31 years old on June 15, 2012 


 Who Can Renew?

Click here to continue on page 2


"U" Visa 

Are You a Victim of a Crime?

U-Visa status was created by the Victims of Trafficking and Violence Protection Act of 2000. It provides lawful status to non-citizen crime victims who are assisting, or are willing to assist, authorities in investigating crimes.


The U-Visa status may be available to victims of domestic violence or victims of certain other crimes. If you are eligible for U-Visa status, there are a number of ways in which your family members may also be able to obtain lawful status for themselves.

Violence Against Women (VAWA) 

Are you a victim of domestic violence? Do you want to know how to get Permanent Residence if your spouse abuses you? To qualify for this program, your spouse must be a United States Citizen or have a green card. Call us for information.

Help in Preparing Forms

We can also help you to prepare the following forms: Citizenship, Visa Petition, Adjustment of Status, Family Unity, Consular Processing, U & T Visas.